Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello to all!

Article about: Hi, Firstly thanks to Warrelics for accepting my registration to this great website to which up until now I have been closely observing from the outside. Secondly, a bit about myself. For th

Default Hello to all!

Hi,

Firstly thanks to Warrelics for accepting my registration to this great website to which up until now I have been closely observing from the outside.

Secondly, a bit about myself. For the last 5 years I have been a keen collector of WW2 ETO, Vietnam War and Falklands War militaria, I’m no expert those areas, but as we all know, the learning never ends!

My main passion is helmets from those era’s described and the time I spend on this hobby of course comes in 3rd place to my beloved family and job!

Other than collecting Militaria, I am generally keen on all things history, military aviation and geography.

Anyway that’s probably enough about me for now. I look forward to participating on this forum and meeting like minded people who can share their wisdom, interests, thoughts and opinions on this wide subject and hopefully I can add value and reciprocate.

Happy Halloween All!

Pegasus2018

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello to all!
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Pegasus. If you have the passion, this will be a great forum for you.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Welcome to the forum, Pegasus. Everyone around here loves History. and many, also Geography.
    and we all learn from each other.
    OMG if any of the teachers at school listened to me, I'm afraid they would be proud.
    Seriously, welcome.
    Cheers
    Santi