Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello from Arizona

Article about: Good Morning, my name is Jennifer. I was doing some photographic research on King George VI and came across this board in my search. I am interested in Red Cross memorabilia, Grenadier print

Default Hello from Arizona

Good Morning, my name is Jennifer. I was doing some photographic research on King George VI and came across this board in my search. I am interested in Red Cross memorabilia, Grenadier prints, women’s uniforms, vintage maps, photography, and costumes in general.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello from Arizona
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum Jennifer!
    I am sure you can find a lot of information on these subjects here, not too sure about "costumes" though.
    Please do give appropriate credit if you use images that belong to other members.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you.

You wrote:
    “Please do give appropriate credit if you use images that belong to other members.
    Ralph.”

Of course, when I’m allowed to post images here!

Have a good weekend.

I am sorry, I must have misunderstood.
    I got the impression that you were searching for reference material in those fields.
    I only meant that if you save some images from this forum for any use somewhere else, you would give credit to whom the images belong.
    My apologies.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Okay, I usually do. Thanks for the guidance.

I shared a direct link with my mother to a thread with a photo of a pen made from a bullet because I thought we might chat about creative things people do in extreme situations and screen shotted a detail from a uniform because I wanted to look closer at it and then deleted it. I do this a lot and have always assumed that was fair use if I’m not intending to share it. But I do always feel a bit nervous when I do that like someone’s looking over my shoulder even though I know that silly and that it can’t really be tracked back (at least I don’t think so). So that’s why I might have sounded a bit prickly.

Those are intense. Thanks for sharing. Haven’t finished the whole thread yet, just on page 5. I’d never seen a homing pigeon vest before.