Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello from Banat to all fellow members

Article about: Hello everyone, I'm Bogdan from Timisoara. I've started with a Romanian WW1 Adrian helmet some years ago, which I didn't even knew what is was back then, and now I have.. let's say an entry

Smile Hello from Banat to all fellow members

Hello everyone,

I'm Bogdan from Timisoara.
    I've started with a Romanian WW1 Adrian helmet some years ago, which I didn't even knew what is was back then, and now I have.. let's say an entry level collection, not too many stuff but not too few either, most of them Austro-Hungarian and Romanian militaria with few German and Italian stuff.

I'm want to focus on Austro-Hungarian and German things and since I'm getting more and more stuff and into this I came here for future research and talk.

Best regards,
    Bogdan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello from Banat to all fellow members
    P
    Many

Welcome! It's always interesting to see WW1 material. Cheers.

Welcome!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Hello and welcome!
    I knew and worked with Bogdan from Timisoara. You don’t work in Telecom, do you?

Thank you all!

No, or at least not yet, I'm in University but I applied there, amongst other places, for an internship.
    I know a guy raised here but now moved to another city with a huge collection and I think it might be him, but I don't know his field of work nor his last name so I can't be sure.

?

Hello,
    Related to your home town Timisoara. :-) A phto from my grand dad’s memoirs.

"Tie, Jurie, ca atunci
    cand te vei reantoarce
    victorios in tara ta
    i ti adna aminte
    ca ci iu Romania
    ai avut in pricten
    Timisoara, 10.I.945
    Jionescu Eugeniu, comuna
    Rudna, Jud. Timis-Tazantal"

Hello from Banat to all fellow members
    Last edited by Egorka; 06-12-2018 at 08:52 AM.

Hello again,

The photo didn't recieve approbation yet so I can't see it but I've searched the name of Jinescu Eugeniu on the net and found your forum post about your grandfather's books.
    It's simply amazing to read about my city, people from there and recognize places and surroundings from there, from the notes of a Russian man.

Thank you very much for replying here and for that post, I've read half of page 6 and now I plan to read everything from the beginning.
    I'll keep in touch, I'll try to see if some places still exist today, like that hotel near the Western Railway station here in Timisoara.
    If the books will anytime will be translated I'd buy them as I read alot and I'm fascinated by "communicative memory" of WW2 and WW1.

?

Welcome to the WRF Bogdan.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

TWS
    ?

Bine ati venit Bogdan. Eu am locuit un an in Bucuresti.

When I lived in Romania, I did not have much luck finding militaria. I did bring back three Imperial Romanian Army unit photo albums, but little beyond that.