Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello everyone

Article about: I have been collecting Third Reich and Imperial German militaria on and off now since I was 13.I'm now 52 and still got the bug. My main interest is edged weapons but I like to buy anything

Default Hello everyone

I have been collecting Third Reich and Imperial German militaria on and off now since I was 13.I'm now 52 and still got the bug.
    My main interest is edged weapons but I like to buy anything that interests me from that period in history.My interest in collecting militaria started when I used to visit my grandad.I can remember those days sat in his kitchen drinking tea looking over all his old army photos.He had many a tale to tell of his service.He was called up in 1939 and went from Dunkirk to North Africa then the Sicily landing right up through Italy and into Germany.I was given medals and badges from relatives and I used to visit the Militaria shop in Liverpool every Saturday.This interest has never left me .I love the thrill of the chase.To spend hours researching a piece gives me much pleasure.
    I look forward to sharing information with fellow members and posting any future finds I come across!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello everyone
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum.
    Regards
    Santi

Hello Macker.

Welcome to the forum.

Kind regards,

Will.