Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello good people

Article about: Hey I am a 29 year old collector of world war 2 items. I haven’t been collecting that long so I need some help if you don’t mind. I ran across this German Luftwaffe Dagger and I’m trying to

Default Hello good people

Hey
    I am a 29 year old collector of world war 2 items. I haven’t been collecting that long so I need some help if you don’t mind. I ran across this German Luftwaffe Dagger and I’m trying to figure out if it’s real or not? Any help would be greatly appreciated. And like I said I haven’t been collecting that long but would love to add this piece to my collection granted it’s authentic. Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello good people
    P
    Many

Hello Mathew..Welcome

Once you are approved for entry ..you may post your dagger in this Luftwaffe dagger sub forum for further discussion.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/luftwaffe/

Please have photos front and back of the scabbard the crossguard and also a photo of the top of the crossgaurd to see the style of oak leaf motif used.

Photo front and back of grip and Pommel

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Welcome Matthew,

We look forward to assisting you in your collecting endeavors.. Have fun with the hobby..

Smitty