MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Hello from Israel

Article about: I collect coins, banknotes and militaria as a hobby. I knew this site exists for a while, but I haven't registered until now. I think I can learn a lot about collecting, and espacially histo

Red face Hello from Israel

I collect coins, banknotes and militaria as a hobby. I knew this site exists for a while, but I haven't registered until now. I think I can learn a lot about collecting, and espacially history from the lads here.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello from Israel
    P
    Many

Welcome aboard.

?

Welcome!

Welcome to the Forum, friend. No doubt all of us will learn something with your incorporation.
    Greetings
    Santi

Quote by ZeraAmalek View Post
    I collect coins, banknotes and militaria as a hobby. I knew this site exists for a while, but I haven't registered until now. I think I can learn a lot about collecting, and espacially history from the lads here.
    Welcome Zera ....and yes you will ...Enjoy your stay..there is much here to study.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I'm only two days here and I already learned many new things. I think I'll have a good time here.

Quote by TABSTABS1964 View Post
    Welcome to the Forum, friend. No doubt all of us will learn something with your incorporation.
    Greetings
    Santi
    Thanks, I will try be as active as I can here. There are many things to discuss about.