Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Hello from the Midwest!

Article about: Hello everyone, I've been lurking in this forum for some time and reading up on knowledge as I prepare to start my own collection. After selling a small online business I started in college,

?

Default Hello from the Midwest!

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking in this forum for some time and reading up on knowledge as I prepare to start my own collection. After selling a small online business I started in college, I've finally been able to set aside cash to start collecting as a New Years Resolution - my dream is to snag a foreign SS NCO/officers tunic as the crown jewel (I've always been fascinated by these units and even wrote a class paper on them).

Since collecting TR and SS items is a dangerous minefield and I'm trying to keep costs under 10K USD for now, I look forward to using the collective expertise here and (hopefully) contributing whatever knowledge I have as well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello from the Midwest!
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum!
    I hope you are able to find the information you are looking for here.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Welcome
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.