Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Hello new member also Ww2 katana

Article about: Hi everyone am new here and this is my first post, have looked about a bit here and it seems a great site. I will be posting up multiple items for you guys to view and would love any comment

Default Hello new member also Ww2 katana

Hi everyone am new here and this is my first post, have looked about a bit here and it seems a great site.
    I will be posting up multiple items for you guys to view and would love any comments/ criticisms etc, firstly I’ll start with this katana I have owned for many many years, I believe it to be a 98? Would love any feedback also a transatlantic on the cloth would be great.
    It appears to have a hamon line although not a curvy one more a straight one which is thicker in places than others and runs the length of the blade, not sure if it has a maker mark as I have not cleaned the tang but there appears to be something there on the one side? The scabbard is metal I believe.
    Love the site and will look forward to posting more items up

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hello new member also Ww2 katana   Hello new member also Ww2 katana  

Hello new member also Ww2 katana   Hello new member also Ww2 katana  

Last edited by ulrichrudel; 04-15-2019 at 08:30 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello new member also Ww2 katana
    P
    Many

Forgot to mention as you can see in pics it is stamped 222,b2, and the small rounder price has what looks like a 4 and a small stamp on it, unfortunately the button release “clasp” retaining pin is broken so the sword isn’t secure in its scabbard. But I do like the price a lot it has a lovely quality feel. Will post up more Japanese and British items soon also have some lovely civil war swords and many many Ghurkha kukris.
    Last edited by ulrichrudel; 04-15-2019 at 08:36 PM.

Nice sword.
    Don´t cut the TOBLERONE with your katana.
    Welcome aboard.

Lol cheers I’ll try not to

?

I've never seen anything quite like that. It's beautiful. I'd love to know more of the history behind it.