Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

hello from New Mexico, yes 1 of the 50 states lol :)

Article about: Hello, my name is Jason, joined because i love collecting ww1/2 rifles but recently came across a ss dagger and am hoping to learn more. Found an ss dagger am interested in buying, but i kno

Default hello from New Mexico, yes 1 of the 50 states lol :)

Hello, my name is Jason, joined because i love collecting ww1/2 rifles but recently came across a ss dagger and am hoping to learn more. Found an ss dagger am interested in buying, but i know fakes are abound and was hoping to soon post some pics i took of it in the correct forum soon. But wanted to say a quick hello first

jason

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hello from New Mexico, yes 1 of the 50 states lol :)
    P
    Many

can one of the admins delete this post please! i was able to confirm an ss dagger i found is authentic an real, i donated 5$ to the forum via paypal. Thanks to this site and all its great info i was able to determine what i found was an early boker ss dagger. I dont know what took so long for an approval but otherwise am thankful for the wealth of information here

jason

Hey Jason,
    Cool find!! I am a military collector in Albuquerque. I tend to collect US stuff more now days……but started as a TR collector originally.

Jess

Welcome to the forum Jason
    take a walk through this SS dagger forum > https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-di...lch-1933-1936/

Looking forward to seeing you there and some pics that you can post there of the SS dagger you have a question about.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill