Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello from Pilsen, Czech Reublic!

Article about: Hello all! I am a graduated historian from Pilsen, Czech Republic. I am also chairman of Military Historical and Reenactment Association Tommy & Yankee z.s. and member of Czechoslovak Le

Smile Hello from Pilsen, Czech Reublic!

Hello all!

I am a graduated historian from Pilsen, Czech Republic. I am also chairman of Military Historical and Reenactment Association Tommy & Yankee z.s. and member of Czechoslovak Legionary Community. My main interests include history of World War I and World War II, historical research, collecting of military (mainly US Army WWI / WWII) and vintage stuff from the 1930s/1940s periods and historical reenactment.

I am currently working with my colleagues on the very special project mapping members of the famous american 2nd Infantry Division "Indianhead" during WWII. We do extensive research, collect information, stories, photos, objects, communicate with veterans and their families, and cooperation with other institutions. If here anyone had an ancestor serving in the 2nd Infantry Division during WWII, please not hesitate to contact us. Our email is info@indianhead-roster.com.

Daniel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello from Pilsen, Czech Reublic!
    P
    Many