Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hello War Relics Forum Community!

Article about: Hello War Relics Forum Community! As a great lover of history, I have long adored the wartime relics that come from the battlefields of war that our ancestors carried with them or used durin

Default Hello War Relics Forum Community!

Hello War Relics Forum Community!

As a great lover of history, I have long adored the wartime relics that come from the battlefields of war that our ancestors carried with them or used during pivotal times in history. I enjoy learning about and collecting World War 1 & 2 artifacts as well as learning about my own ancestors, both civilian and military. Since I was young, I have always greatly admired my ancestors who have served in the American Revolution, World War I, World War II, Vietnam War, Gulf War, Iraq and Afghanistan, and wish to learn as much about their experiences and stories as I can. Thank you for welcoming me to your community!

WorldWar1Boy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello War Relics Forum Community!
    P
    Many

Welcome to a great forum.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Does anyone know how/when I will be able to comment on posts/talk to other people?

WorldWar1Boy

Also, how does one register?

Any help is appreciated...thank you!

WorldWar1Boy

Your comments are coming through. As for posting pictures the Admin will have to approve you but that doesn’t take long. I would recommend becoming a WRF members, it helps to keep the forum running and the information you will gain from the forum makes it a no brainer.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Welcome, WW1Boy! Now that you've introduced yourself, you should be able to comment on anything you'd like, and you can start up a thread about any subject you want to share or get help on. Just make the thread in whichever section the topic best fits. Also, if you have multiple items that you want to show or ask questions about, they prefer a separate thread about each item. You should also now be registered since you have finished an "approve me" thread. Glad to have you on the forum!

Thank you LoyalHistorian! I guess there may be a waiting period for the accessibility to take action? Because I still can't do almost anything and am still listed as a New Member rather than a Registered Member. But thank you for that insight...if all I have to do is wait a little, that should be an easy fix!

WorldWar1Boy

MAP
    ?

Quote by WorldWar1Boy View Post
    Thank you LoyalHistorian! I guess there may be a waiting period for the accessibility to take action? Because I still can't do almost anything and am still listed as a New Member rather than a Registered Member. But thank you for that insight...if all I have to do is wait a little, that should be an easy fix!

WorldWar1Boy
    An Admin will be around shortly to review and approve your account. Welcome to the forum.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you MAP!

WorldWar1Boy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast