Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Help on 1st Polish Independent Parachute Brigade Insignia

Article about: Hi all, slowly trying to read up on Polish airborne forces, battle order, engagements and then into my ownn collecting field of uniforms and equipment. I have encountered in the past and hav

Default Help on 1st Polish Independent Parachute Brigade Insignia

Hi all, slowly trying to read up on Polish airborne forces, battle order, engagements and then into my ownn collecting field of uniforms and equipment. I have encountered in the past and have in my own collection 2 mismatched embroidered collar kites, but little else in the insignia collecting field. I have come across a matched pair, and from my limited knowledge, cannot see any references to this type of cloth being used in my reference book or also on line threads. I am also a novice when it comes to the metal paratroop figures apart form the fact that they normally have brass or copper beneath the guiding. Can I get your thoughts on these? Thanks in advance, Paul
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help on 1st Polish Independent Parachute Brigade Insignia
    P
    Many