Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope.

Article about: Hello all! I visited a car boot sale yesterday - and picked up these two exciting historical items. I'd be very grateful if anyone could provide me with any additional insight please: Gurkha

?

Question Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope.

Hello all!

I visited a car boot sale yesterday - and picked up these two exciting historical items. I'd be very grateful if anyone could provide me with any additional insight please:

1. Gurkha Kukri Blade(?) - £10
      The bloke on this stall had no idea what it was. I did ask him if it was Gurkha related, but he shrugged his shoulders, and accepted a tenner. I've been trying to find similar photos to discover how old it is, but no luck.

2. Telescopic Sighting Scope - £30
      The seller claimed this was a WW1 spyglass. I took a closer look once arriving home. It appears to be one of these: WWII R.E.L. No 22c MKII Telescope Sighting Scope - Militaria

If there is anyway that you lovely people could help me find out any more information on either of these. It would be a massive help! Thank you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope.
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    This section is for new members to introduce themselves. Your photos are not visible to the community here.
    Once you are approved, I suggest you start a new thread in the correct section of the forum and post photos of your item there.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello Lewy.

Welcome to the forum.

Kind regards,

Will.