Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help tracing stolen medals

Article about: Hi, I'm new to the forums. I've joined because I'm hoping someone could help trace some medals that were stolen back in the 80s. I've seen a reference to one of them on here and I'm hoping s

Default Help tracing stolen medals

Hi,

I'm new to the forums. I've joined because I'm hoping someone could help trace some medals that were stolen back in the 80s.

I've seen a reference to one of them on here and I'm hoping someone in the know would be able to help track down their current where abouts.

It was an MCC medal, 26326, that was my grandfather's. There was a reference to it being in an auction with DNW back in 2017 (user was krakow1 *). It's the only time the medal has surfaced since it was stolen.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help tracing stolen medals
    P
    Many

Monte Cassino cross

Original reference on this page.

Welcome to the forum.
    I can't help you in this regard, but, for the ease of other members here, the information is contained in posts 1723-1727.
    Also, I suggest you post a question on that thread asking if anyone knows anything about the auction, other than what was posted already.
    I also suggest that you prepare yourself should there be any question about the events that led up to these medals being "stolen", if they actually are.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)