Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Hey Everyone!

Article about: Hey everyone! Great to be here. Have been lurking for a while, specifically in the SS belt buckle section, as there's a ton of great info there. Just took a gamble on what I believe are 3 or

Default Hey Everyone!

Hey everyone! Great to be here. Have been lurking for a while, specifically in the SS belt buckle section, as there's a ton of great info there. Just took a gamble on what I believe are 3 original SS buckles based on information here, and am excited to post them up and get some opinions from advanced and experienced collectors! I'm just an average joe collector who's been stumbling across some really neat original WW2 items lately, so this forum seems like a great place to learn. I'm from the U.S. as well, so there are a lot of neat opportunities for WW2 items here as well. Thanks for having me, it's good to finally have an account!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hey Everyone!
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Hash.

Yes, there is still stuff left in the woodwork. Please post your buckles. They guys can certainly help you out.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)