Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Hey Guys, thanks for having me.

Article about: Hello everyone, I'm Darin. And I'm happy to be here. I've only been the hobby and collecting Reichsarbeitsdienst for less than a year. So I'm still new to this. I'm part of a Reichsarbeitsdi

Default Hey Guys, thanks for having me.

Hello everyone, I'm Darin. And I'm happy to be here. I've only been the hobby and collecting Reichsarbeitsdienst for less than a year. So I'm still new to this. I'm part of a Reichsarbeitsdienst group on FB, where I've met several "mentors" that have been more than helpful in helping me learn about this hobby. The history, what to look for and general knowledge. In a quest for more, I asked my friend Gwar to recommend a fourm. Someplace to grow and learn from reputable, like minded individuals. He recommended here.
    As I scrolled through and read some of the threads, not only did i recognise some of the names, but I seen and read alot of great posts. Gwar was right, this is a really great forum group...and thank you for having me.

RAD ON! 👍

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hey Guys, thanks for having me.
    P
    Many

Hello Darin,

I am sure you will be happy here, best forum for our hobby. A nice friendly and knowledgeable place indeed.

Jonathan.

Welcome Darin.

Darin,
    Welcome, I believe you will find people with different levels of knowledge but people that want to learn and find common ground when there is a disagreement on a matter. This is a Gentleman and Ladies forum and you will soon see people that are eager to help.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Welcome to the forum Darin - it's a very helpful and friendly place to be.
    Nick

Awesome.
    Thank you for the warm welcome everyone.

RAD ON!

Welcome Darin Enjoy your stay...Gwar man is a top notch Gent ..and knows his RAD.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Many Thanks Larry !! If it were not for the "Forum" and similar Moderators and other members I would be lost !! My sincere compliments and "Thanks" to all of the Members that have helped me on my journey.... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "