MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Hey There! New Member From Turkey! (I Guess I am Also the First Member From Turkey..)

Article about: Hey there people! I am 18 year old dude from Turkey. (Low budget collector..- since 1 euro is 10 Turkish Lira..) I am collecting medals and badges of; Ottoman Empire and Turkey, Nazi Germany

?

Red face Hey There! New Member From Turkey! (I Guess I am Also the First Member From Turkey..)

Hey there people!
    I am 18 year old dude from Turkey. (Low budget collector..- since 1 euro is 10 Turkish Lira..)
    I am collecting medals and badges of; Ottoman Empire and Turkey, Nazi Germany and USSR.
    I joined this forum because sometimes I find quite cheap items of Nazi Germany in my country but I don't have enough experince to tell if they are original or not. I want to belive that you people will help me so I can help you about Ottoman and Turkish stuffs.
    Wish you all healthy days!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hey There! New Member From Turkey! (I Guess I am Also the First Member From Turkey..)
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Utku. As a matter of fact I think we have a few members from Turkey (my relatives were from Izmir/Smyrna on one side of my family).

Looking forward to seeing some of your Ottoman items. A very interesting field.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)