Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Hi

Article about: Hi, thanks for adding me to the group. I am primarily here for a few things. First, my Grandfather was a Transylvanian Saxon who served in the 5th Corps, 3rd Artillery Regiment of the SS Tot

Default Hi

Hi, thanks for adding me to the group. I am primarily here for a few things. First, my Grandfather was a Transylvanian Saxon who served in the 5th Corps, 3rd Artillery Regiment of the SS Totenkopf Division and thus I have great interest WWII. Second, I am, and have been for a while now, looking for parts for my sporterized Enfield No5 that I would like to restore to its original configuration... just a few more parts. Finally, I am assisting my neighbor value and sell items her late husband had acquired over time including a 1913 Iron Cross, 2nd Class, a M1917 Trench Knife, a German M40 Helmet (shell only), and a US WWII era Helmet (shell only). Once I make it out of the probation status, I will start posting pictures and asking questions. Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hi
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum.

I'm sure we can help review these items for authentication. Generally as a forum rule we don't provide monetary valuation but usually looking at a few dealer sites will give you a fair representation of a retail valuation.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)