Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Hi

Article about: Hello, i came to this page beacause a friend of mine was trying to see if an iron cross i have is real or not and he reccomended me this place. Could anyone pls help?

?

Post Hi

Hello, i came to this page beacause a friend of mine was trying to see if an iron cross i have is real or not and he reccomended me this place. Could anyone pls help?

Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hi
    P
    Many

?

Forgot to mention, ignore the glue on the top of the medal, unfortunately it fell to the floor when i opened my back pack after buying it.

Quote by Arturo View Post
    Hello, i came to this page beacause a friend of mine was trying to see if an iron cross i have is real or not and he reccomended me this place. Could anyone pls help?

Hi Arturo.

Welcome to the forum.

This is the new users section so your photos are not visible to all members. Please start a new thread in the link below.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/1939-...s-kreuz-forum/

When you start your thread please use the correct German terminology for the award (Eisernen Kreuz 2. Klasse). I would recommend taking good clear and focused pictures of your award, including any stamp on the suspension ring.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Will.