Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hi I'm new to the forum and I'm from Derbyshire/ Staffrodshire england. Hi All!

Article about: I'm intrested in German helmets mainly, even thought I don't condone what the Germans did during the war I can apprciate the quality of their equipment produced. I wourk in quality control,

Default Hi I'm new to the forum and I'm from Derbyshire/ Staffrodshire england. Hi All!

I'm intrested in German helmets mainly, even thought I don't condone what the Germans did during the war I can apprciate the quality of their equipment produced. I wourk in quality control, so it's in my blood.

Anyway nice to find this forum. I currently have the following:

M40 DAK (That I'm currently removing the Norweigen air force decal and over paint to reveal a Heer decal. I purchased messed with so have decided to undertake the labourious process.

M35 Noweigen reissue (Given to me by a late friend of my father, I shall never touch it and cherish it.

M35 Norweigen reissue, just purchased. (Undecided as to what to do with it, as it has a M38 liner and have been played with, but I 've checked the helmet lot and it could be an SS Et64 lot 3884. I have seen Luftwaffe helemts from this lot. I'll perhaps post anbd let you decide?)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hi I'm new to the forum and I'm from Derbyshire/ Staffrodshire england. Hi All!
    P
    Many

Excuse the typos, I was in a rush to post. I want to show my helmets etc as soon as possible.

?

Welcome to the Forum.
    Cheers,
    Colin

Hello Neil.

Welcome to the forum.

You can start a new thread for each of your helmets in the below link -

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel-helmets/

Here is a link that shows how to upload your photos -

Visual Guide to Upload Photos

Don't be surprised if members say not to mess with your latest helmet, because the modifications to it are part of its history.

Kind regards,

Will.