Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hi inherited some of my family old Forestry dagger, civil war Saber, musket and also a japanese sword

Article about: I inherited some of my family old Forestry dagger, civil war Saber, musket and also a japanese sword. I would like to know if there real because I am also a black/blade smith and I do HEMA s

?

Default Hi inherited some of my family old Forestry dagger, civil war Saber, musket and also a japanese sword

I inherited some of my family old Forestry dagger, civil war Saber, musket and also a japanese sword. I would like to know if there real because I am also a black/blade smith and I do HEMA sword combat. I would like use real historical weapons to pattern off for the creation of accurate sparring blades. Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hi inherited some of my family old Forestry dagger, civil war Saber, musket and also a japanese sword
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome. I'm sure the members here can help you out with any questions you may have
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)