MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Hi New member here

Article about: Hi People, fellow collectors, I guess it's in our blood somehow? Been collecting German lids for 10 years and have no regretes. Met a few friends but would like to go to militaria shows here

Thumbs up Hi New member here

Hi People, fellow collectors, I guess it's in our blood somehow? Been collecting German lids for 10 years and have no regretes. Met a few friends but would like to go to militaria shows here in Iowa like we did back in Chicago area. Boy those were fun to be sure. Seemed like everything I brought to get authenticated by there pros, someone would want to buy my stuff. Maybe start a business someday. Does it seem to you that prices of scarce helmets have increased in the last ten years that I have noticed? Maybe it's more garbage to sort through. Ha. Glad to be aboard and learn more and meet people too. Wild Bill.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hi New member here
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum!

Sure you will find many other helmet freaks around here!

Enjoy it here.

Ah, another lid nut! One of us, one of us, one of us, one of us! Welcome to the forum, Wild Bill (Hickok?)! .. And yes, perhaps it is in our blood..

I'm getting an M18 german helmet soon. Has a lot of attributes of the RMZ you were talikng about earlier. But that's not expected. I guess we started noticing rivet placement on the older helmets lately. We have the austrian/German M17 with 4 linner rivets and strap rivet. I don't know when I'm allowed to post pics but have a cool one I'd like to share with. W.B.