Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

I am from Canada

Article about: I am from Canada, I actually joined 2016 but I have not visited much. I collect German and AXIS JERRY cans. Kanisters kraftstoff 20 litre ir 200 litre. I cannot find much in Canada Thanks Ad

?

Default I am from Canada

I am from Canada, I actually joined 2016 but I have not visited much. I collect German and AXIS JERRY cans. Kanisters kraftstoff 20 litre ir 200 litre. I cannot find much in Canada

Thanks
    Adam

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I am from Canada
    P
    Many

Adam,I like Canada,wish we could buy collector military guns here in the US as cheap as they are up there.Here they have to be import marked and cost more.I will look for Jerry cans for you,I see them at shows now and then.

?

Default Guns are cheap but CDN dollar ***** now

Hi certain stuff I cant find, but WW2 MG's are climbing I don't get how are government thinks.

Thanks for your Like

Crossing the border with any MG parts is long jail time. even for parts.

Cheers
    Adam

Adam,I collect military semi auto rifles and pistols,dont mess with MGs as I dont have a special license and dont want to buy one.Yeah Canadian dollar is less than US so it just takes more of em.Still collectors here would love to be able to buy non import marked guns at your prices US.We can buy them from Canada but they have to then be import marked and on top of that theres an import tax, its 100.00-200.00 per gun, and the import mark hurts the value,so a no win situation!

?

I hear you man. I am glad you wrote its nice to talk to a fellow collector. I have traveled trough Iowa! its beautiful.

Cheers
    Adama