Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

I made this account to ask and post photos of ww2 relics that i'm not 100 percent certain are real.

Article about: I made this account to ask and post photos of ww2 relics that i'm not 100 percent certain are real.

Default I made this account to ask and post photos of ww2 relics that i'm not 100 percent certain are real.

I made this account to ask and post photos of ww2 relics that i'm not 100 percent certain are real.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I made this account to ask and post photos of ww2 relics that i'm not 100 percent certain are real.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Panzermann.

We have a number of members that should be able to help you out.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Default My ww2 political nazi armband real of fake?

All right so I got a ww2 nazi armband about a year ago for xmas from the website of this museum in California called Military Antiques and Museum Petaluma San Francisco, California world war I did my research and I understand that designs that are multiple piece stitch construction are more likely to be genuine and I have confidence that this armband is real but I wanted to hear what anyone that has experience with collecting these cloth relics has to say about it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I made this account to ask and post photos of ww2 relics that i'm not 100 percent certain are real.   I made this account to ask and post photos of ww2 relics that i'm not 100 percent certain are real.  

I made this account to ask and post photos of ww2 relics that i'm not 100 percent certain are real.   I made this account to ask and post photos of ww2 relics that i'm not 100 percent certain are real.  

I made this account to ask and post photos of ww2 relics that i'm not 100 percent certain are real.   I made this account to ask and post photos of ww2 relics that i'm not 100 percent certain are real.