Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Inro

Article about: Hello, I have a number of helmets with some decals and this seems a good site to find out what they are.

Default Inro

Hello, I have a number of helmets with some decals and this seems a good site to find out what they are.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Inro
    P
    Many

Freddie270 The one I most want an answer to is a WW2 brodie with a 15 a single black and white chequer decal (does not look painted), I would post an image bit have not been able to work out how.

Hi Freddie270,

Check out this, it’s the technical/how to area.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/techn...ns-how-advice/

Or it could be because you need to be ‘approved’ before you can post pictures.

Hope this helps,

Will

?

Welcome to the forum Freddie!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Default Added image to British WW2 helmet decal recognition

Added image to British WW2 helmet decal recognition, I hope this works this time.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

I am replying to my own question as the image I posted (3 weeks ago) has still not been approved, however, if you click on the icon it does show it in a new window. I am still keen to know what the 15 segmented black and white chequered decal represents. I will try and post another image of the liner, its an interesting one as it is not standard, but I assume an officers custom one made by Scott & Co Piccadilly London, hatters to the 'His Majesty the King'. On the underside metal is a very finely sign-written name - R E Flemming. Considering these unique elements I would also be interested to know its value.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

Hi Freddie,

I can’t see the pictures, so if I remember rightly, you might have to start a new thread about the helmet.

CSW
    ?

Hi Freddie! This section is only meant for new users' introduction, you shouldn't post anything else here as we cannot see the attachments. Please make a new thread in this section: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/helmets/

Thanks for that, I will make a new thread.