Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Intorduction for new user approval

Article about: Hello forum members, I've been collecting Militaria seriously for around 6 years now. I mainly collect helmets as my goal is to try and get every "major powers" helmet style from W

Default Intorduction for new user approval

Hello forum members,

I've been collecting Militaria seriously for around 6 years now. I mainly collect helmets as my goal is to try and get every "major powers" helmet style from WW1 and WW2. Though this hasn't stopped me from getting a couple of uniforms and other field gear. The reason I collect is for the history behind the items. Its interesting read about why one country choose one design over another, and how the item performed in the field. Furthermore I find being able to see what was actually used in front of me really brings the history these items were a part of "to life". I've been browsing this forum and others for a while now to get to know the market value on some items and how to spot fakes. I would love to share what I have with the community and hopefully make some connections as I'm trying to upgrade some parts of it as well.

Thanks for reading I hope to see you all soon!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Intorduction for new user approval
    P
    Many

I look forward to seeing your collection. Welcome aboard!

Mart

MAP
    ?

Welcome. I've always said the research and history is better than the actual item.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

You've got the right mindset, and the passion for history that we all share here. You'll fit in perfectly. Welcome aboard!

B.B.

Welcome
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

TWS
    ?

Welcome aboard. If you are a militaria collector, you've come to the right place. But since you specialize in helmets you REALLY have come to the right place.