Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Introductory post

Article about: This is my first post to briefly introduce myself to the community. My first name is Andrew and I'm a relatively-new collector. My original and ongoing interest is the (very amateur) study o

Default Introductory post

This is my first post to briefly introduce myself to the community. My first name is Andrew and I'm a relatively-new collector. My original and ongoing interest is the (very amateur) study of military history. I've consumed a literal ton of books over the past several decades and have honed in on two primary areas of interest: ancient Greece/Hellenistic age and the Second World War. This eventually led to a desire to actually possess and hold items from those periods, and I've been collecting smaller items (coins, medals, rings, stickpins, etc.) that bring me closer to the eras that I study and enjoy learning about the most.

I've been lurking in various threads (particularly the Third Reich rings section) and have been impressed by the level of knowledge and collegiality present on this forum. Looking forward to participating soon alongside all of you.
    Last edited by aam1023; 02-20-2024 at 02:36 AM. Reason: spelling error corrected

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Introductory post
    P
    Many

Hello Andrew.

Welcome to the forum (great introduction post too).

Kind regards,

Will.