Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Introductory post, interested in WW1!

Article about: I was wondering why I couldn't post... figured out why after all this time I am mainly interested in WW1, and I have been collecting WW1 for 7 years now. It consists mostly of easier-to-find

Smile Introductory post, interested in WW1!

I was wondering why I couldn't post... figured out why after all this time I am mainly interested in WW1, and I have been collecting WW1 for 7 years now. It consists mostly of easier-to-find items as I lack the big bucks; so I rarely share anything from it. Though I have a few things I think are pretty neat. My main focuses as of this posting in the realm of WW1 are anything Balkans WW1 (especially Montenegro) and Japanese WW1.

I also am always looking for equipment, hat, and uniform details as I am a bit of a amateur tailor and leatherworker and like to make my own reproductions for fun.

Thanks all for reading,
    Seth M.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Introductory post, interested in WW1!
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Seth.

Glad you finally worked it out.

Great pieces of history can be purchased for little money, so no worries. It's not the size or value of a collection but your passion for it that counts.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Many thanks for the warm welcome!