Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Japanese WWII Hinomaru Yosegaki war flag

Article about: Good afternoon, I am a collector of the second world war for about 3 years. Of the various items I have I would like you to help me with this one in particular. I buy this flag of Japan at a

Default Japanese WWII Hinomaru Yosegaki war flag

Good afternoon,
    I am a collector of the second world war for about 3 years. Of the various items I have I would like you to help me with this one in particular. I buy this flag of Japan at a reputable online auction but in Portugal I can't get more information or have translators to translate what is written.

Can someone help me?

Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Japanese WWII Hinomaru Yosegaki war flag
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!

You will have to start a new thread in this section,
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/japanese-militaria/

This thread explains how to upload photos to your post.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos

I am sure some of our members will be able to assist you.

Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you Ralph

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum.

We have a number of members that should be able to authenticate for originality as well as attempt a translation

Please start a new thread in the dedicated Japanese section linked below. You will get the attention of the members that will be able to help you out.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/japanese-militaria/

It is an interesting Good Luck Flag as it has writing across the red center of the flag. You rarely see this done. Further, to my uneducated eyes, a lot of the Kanji looks like they were written by the same hand instead of multiple people which is what we would expect.

That said, let's leave it to the professionals and post it in the section I noted above for review

Edit: Looks like Ralph beat me to it!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I need to make a new post here intruducing myself?
    I cant make a new thread where you indicate me.
    Thank you

MAP
    ?

Quote by Stormspear View Post
    I need to make a new post here intruducing myself?
    I cant make a new thread where you indicate me.
    Thank you
    No...sorry if there is a misunderstanding.

In the section I linked. Start a new thread with questions about your good luck flag and the photos.

You do not need to introduce yourself again. You have done that already in this thread cool Militaria

Note: Photos are blocked from viewing in the New Member Introduction section as to prevent span. Hence my advice to start a new thread in the correct section of the forum for the members here to see and help.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)