Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Just joined

Article about: Hello, 48 year old living in the UK, always had an interest in Third Reich militaria but never found anywere until I stumbled across this forum while researching a Waffen SS Crusher Cap, bas

Default Just joined

Hello,

48 year old living in the UK, always had an interest in Third Reich militaria but never found anywere until I stumbled across this forum while researching a Waffen SS Crusher Cap, basically I’m looking for some information regarding an item I acquired in the 1970s as a lad, after visiting many Miltaria antique dealers and still not receiving any concrete info on the item I’m hoping to have some luck on here.

I will post pictures of the item once I find the correct sub group to show it in.

Many thx

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just joined
    P
    Many

?

Welcome to the forum Raf,
    You will find your answer here. There are some here who have a passion for caps and visors.
    Post your cap and let the experts take a look.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thx for the welcome, it’s not a cap I have but a Wallet taken from a German officer upon escape from a POW prison. It has the German officers initials on the front, and an engraving in to the leather of the Prison, is it Colditz? I don’t know, the back of the wallet has a striking emblem of the Swastika, and from what I’ve learned behind that is Italian army insignia of an axe, possibly a German Officer once assigned to the Italian army? Once a again I don’t know.

Now I was told when I received this wallet from a friend of the family that the inside, macabre I know maybe possibly human skin, I doubt this but then again I’m not an expert and don’t know what human skin looks like after 70/80 years!!

Maybe someone on here might have the knowledge to give me some information on this item, pics of inside and out of this item. Just for info I have kept this in a brown paper bag as storage on advice from someone to preserve it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just joined   Just joined  

Just joined