MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Let me introduce my Dad

Article about: I am the daughter of a Methodist Preacher, Brother Don, who served as an Army Combat Engineer in the ETO in 1943-1946. I have discovered items he brought home from the war that amaze me. I a

Default Let me introduce my Dad

I am the daughter of a Methodist Preacher, Brother Don, who served as an Army Combat Engineer in the ETO in 1943-1946. I have discovered items he brought home from the war that amaze me. I am researching what their background and trying to imagine how Dad got them. Alas, he died in 1968 and at that time I was a dumb teen. Now I am playing catch-up.

He was a great man.

I would like to put up photos of these objects for any help figuring out where they came from.
    Thanks.
    Donna or "Brother Don"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Let me introduce my Dad
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum. There is a vast knowledge base here. My suggestion is to look each item over for any maker marks, numbers, etc., and you should most likely be able to identify country of origin. Post the items in the corresponding category for that country and item type. If you are unsure, just post by item type and a moderator will most likely move it to where it belongs.

Welcome Donna/Brother Don. Look forward to seeing and hearing more about your Dad.

Welcome Donna, the members here should be able to answer all of your questions

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td