Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Levon from Armenia

Article about: Hello! My name is Levon For now I live in Yerevan (Armenia) My nickname on ebay: collect.from.armenia Here is the link to my ebay store: https://www.ebay.com/usr/collect.from.armenia My webs

Default Levon from Armenia

Hello!
    My name is Levon
    For now I live in Yerevan (Armenia)
    My nickname on ebay: collect.from.armenia
    Here is the link to my ebay store: https://www.ebay.com/usr/collect.from.armenia
    My website: "RARRY" antique store (for now under constructing)

I have big experience in soviet militaria (especially orders/medals/badges)
    In early 90s people start to sell their or their family members' awards. And Armenia, being a part of Soviet Union, also had for sale lots of great items. Actually soviet awards market center was Yerevan and nothing changed for 30 years. People from whole Armenia + Nagorno Karabach Republic still bring the stuff to Yerevan. There are only several dealers in our capital that know what is what and here also without changes from 1990s, we just getting older. Younger generation mainly interested in tech, IT and other, so almost no new persons in this field recently. Actually it has become quite hard to buy items here too, just because they almost finished. Armenia is so small, but we gave more than 100 heroes of Soviet Union.

As for today I work with trusted partners from all post Soviet Union countries. I am saying "Trusted", because Original/Authentic items - is the most important thing for today for any collector. Its getting more and more difficult to differ original from fake. Thanks my experience, I still can help my friends with right advice.

I helped many collectors to complete their collections or to add something interesting into.
    Also can help with researches of awards.

If you need any medal/order/badge/document or anything special, you can always contact me through this forum or by email: collect.from.armenia@gmail.com

Best Regards

Levon

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Levon from Armenia
    P
    Many