Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Max Schimmelpfennig

Article about: Hello! My name is Caitlin and I am trying to recover photos and militaria items from my family. My grandfather has the name above. Please let me know where I should start!

Default Max Schimmelpfennig

Hello! My name is Caitlin and I am trying to recover photos and militaria items from my family. My grandfather has the name above. Please let me know where I should start!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Max Schimmelpfennig
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum.

You may want to start looking at some of the genealogy websites like Ancestry or Fold3. Ancestry has an international option, and you may find information there. I did a quick search on Ancestry and found several Max Schimmelpfennig's listed. Not knowing the date of birth or other information it would be hard to assist at this point. Fold3 is more related to US military veterans, and they are linked to ancestry.

If your relative served in the German Armed forces, I would suggest the Bundesarchive which is located in Berlin, Germany.

Not sure what else to offer regarding photos and other items, bit to start with a little about the person would be needed to start a proper search

Best regards

Smitty