Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Military History Enthusiast from America

Article about: Greetings from North Dakota, USA. I’ve been interested in military history for many years even though I’m only 31. I’ve spent 14 years in the military, been collecting military surplus

Default Military History Enthusiast from America

Greetings from North Dakota, USA. I’ve been interested in military history for many years even though I’m only 31. I’ve spent 14 years in the military, been collecting military surplus rifles, subguns, pistols, uniforms, equipment, ordnance, and artwork since I was a teenager. I’ve got a pretty substantial collection of firearms and I love tracing the history and development of militaries from around the world and their equipment as well as how it was used. I’m still amazed at the levels of ingenuity and utility that has been come up with and fielded over the years. My main reason for coming here is to expand my knowledge on some of the more obscure pieces of equipment and I’m currently hoping to track down the origins of a Soviet VDV style canteen mess kit that I came into possession of, I only recently realized that the design differs slightly from every other one I’ve found and it definitely hasn’t been modified in any way.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Military History Enthusiast from America
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello and welcome aboard.

Kind regards,

Will.

?

Welcome to a great forum.