Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Monte Cassino Commemorative Cross

Article about: Good evening, I am looking to find out any information about my grandfather who served in the Polish 2nd Corps and fort at Monte Cassino. I believe he would have received the Monte Cassino C

Default Monte Cassino Commemorative Cross

Good evening,

I am looking to find out any information about my grandfather who served in the Polish 2nd Corps and fort at Monte Cassino. I believe he would have received the Monte Cassino Commemorative Cross. His name would be written:

Aleksandr Mironovich
    Aleksandr Mironowicz
    Alexander Ninonowicz

He was also know as 'Aleksy' for short. He was born March 23 1923 in Malaryta/Malorita district in what I believe was part of Russia at this time.

I have emailed: NOR-PolishDiscOffice@mod.uk, many times but received no response.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Monte Cassino Commemorative Cross
    P
    Many