Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

my little presentation

Article about: Greetings to the War Relics Forum members. I live in Italy, in a litte town near Milano. My name is John (truely John, not "Giovanni"). I don't know English well and I am a landsli

Default my little presentation

Greetings to the War Relics Forum members. I live in Italy, in a litte town near Milano. My name is John (truely John, not "Giovanni"). I don't know English well and I am a landslide in social networks. I study from 1984 the WW1 Austro-Italian expecially the 3000 meters war in to the Adamello and Ortler groups (story, equipements, guns, artillery shell, etc)
    From 1985 i collaborate with the "Museo della Guerra Bianca in Adamello" ( Home - Museo Guerra Bianca ) and from 1990 i'm the tecnical director. In the museum we are all volunteers. During our holidays and during the weekends we work to preserve, to restoring, to clean objects and relics that we found appear from ice (allways in accordance with Ministery of Cultural Heritage).
    In addition to the Museum, we also curate a 1600 fort and an armored battery made from 1914 on Colico (Como Lake) : they are "Forte Fuentes" and "Forte Montecchio Nord" (Forte Montecchio Nord | Home) , so the topics of study and research in the historical, technical and military fields are really many.
    I joined this forum because I am sure that there is always something to learn and to pass on.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my little presentation
    P
    Many

Welcome to the Forum, John
    Per gli Alpini non esiste l’impossibile!

Regards
    Santi