Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My lovely aunt got one of this badges for me for Christmas BUT I think it might be fake.

Article about: Hi there, I'm new to this forum and I joined because I have some struggles with collecting militaria(German,Polish,Russian,British). So here is the thing. I got from my lovely aunt got me a

Question My lovely aunt got one of this badges for me for Christmas BUT I think it might be fake.

Hi there, I'm new to this forum and I joined because I have some struggles with collecting militaria(German,Polish,Russian,British). So here is the thing.

I got from my lovely aunt got me a War Merit Medal and Spanish Panzer badge for Christmas when I was 18, because she knows that I like collecting WW2 militaria of any kind. However I got suspicious with the Spanish Panzer Badge. I think its fake and my aunt got scammed. Here are the pictures in detail.

if it is fake, PLEASE post some pictures of the original badge and give some additional details.

Thank you!
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My lovely aunt got one of this badges for me for Christmas BUT I think it might be fake.
    P
    Many

CSW
    ?

Hello and welcome to the forum!

This is the new users' approval section and is unfortunately not the right place for authentication threads. The attached photos are not visible to us ordinary users here.

Your profile will be approved soon and then you will be able to post your question in its appropriate section - in this case here: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...s-third-reich/

I'm sure the experts here can help you with your badge!