Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Collector

Article about: I'm Matt, from the US. I've been thinking about starting a collection, and I have some things I'm looking to buy, but I don't have any experience collecting this type of stuff so I can't tel

Default New Collector

I'm Matt, from the US. I've been thinking about starting a collection, and I have some things I'm looking to buy, but I don't have any experience collecting this type of stuff so I can't tell what's authentic or replica. I'd greatly appreciate some help in determining whether or not they're real before I make my first purchases.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Collector
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum!
    We would be happy to help, none of us wants to see a new collector lose money on fakes.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Welcome,

I will echo what Ralph has said. Before purchasing anything post some photos here so it can be vetted and validated.

Also, you may want to invest in some reference books once you decide what you wish to collect..

Enjoy your time here and happy collecting

Best regards, stay safe

Smitty

?

Welcome Aboard Matt.
    Keep in mind that Please and Thank You will go a long way in receiving information.

Semper Fi
    Phil