Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

New collector here

Article about: Hey all, new around here. About a year a go I bought quite a bot of german ww2 stuff. I'm curious on opinions on some of the items, there's quite a bit, I spent a lot. I'm also very knowledg

Default New collector here

Hey all, new around here. About a year a go I bought quite a bot of german ww2 stuff. I'm curious on opinions on some of the items, there's quite a bit, I spent a lot.

I'm also very knowledgeable about WW2, but mostly the eastern front. I have a good understanding of the european theater and a more vague but still accurate understanding of the pacific theater. But specifically I really know my stuff when it comes to the eastern front.

Anyways I started collecting because I thought it'd be a good investment and I wanted to own some of this history that fascinates me so much (first piece I bought was an eastern front medal).

In my time here I won't contribute anything to verifying real or fake items because I'm not an expert and that's now where my ww2 knowledge is. But I'd like some opinions and maybe some good chats about history.

thanks

I'll try to attach a picture of a PAB
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New collector here
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Toppalini,

Until you are approved, we will not be able to see your pictures. If it is a German Award, I recommend you post it in the Awards section for more views.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...s-third-reich/

No worries about not being able to contribute. We are more than happy to help authenticate an item where we can. But you will see, that over time and with study you will learn quickly
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Ok friend. I posted a picture of an estate original PAB.... it's ok if you can't see

I've utilized your lengthy threads and photo examples in the past, don't need to tell me to.

It's a German Award, no point in posting in any section until I am approved.

I appreciate the attention and respect, I am always interested in having a good history conversation.

Thanks...

all opinions are respected by me, whether or not i disagree