Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

New to the forum

Article about: Hello everyone, My name is Brooklyn and I am from Illinois, USA. I came across this forum while researching authenticity of certain World War 2 items. I am new to collecting but have been in

Default New to the forum

Hello everyone,
    My name is Brooklyn and I am from Illinois, USA. I came across this forum while researching authenticity of certain World War 2 items. I am new to collecting but have been interested in World War 2 since I was very young. Some things that interest me are firearms, medals, and uniform items. I realize that some of these items can be very pricey, and I would like to always check with a group that has been collecting for a long time and knows far more than I do on how to tell a fake from a genuine item. One thing that kept me from collecting items in the past, aside from some being so expensive that I couldn't afford them, was the vast amount of fakes on the market. It kept me from purchasing because if I spend any of my money, I want it to be on the real thing. If I were to become a member I would look forward to speaking with highly knowledgeable individuals who may offer much needed advice and information on some of these great collectibles.
    Thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New to the forum
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Brooklyn.

Sounds like your starting off on the right path. We have a huge cache of stored threads and very knowledgeable members who can help authenticate items.

Remember, always post an item for evaluation BEFORE you purchase it. No item is so rare that you need to buy it when you see it. There are always more.

Second, please post photos directly to the forum and don't use photo hosting sites.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Welcome to the forum.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you! There is an abundance of knowledge on this site. I know the members here will be able to help you. Hope you'll post some of your collection on the site when you have time.

-Robyn