Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

New to Forum, wanting help to identify Grandfather's Polish military details if possible

Article about: Hi everyone! I've been searching through many threads and looking at photos, and am now sure that my Grandfather was in the Polish military of some kind. I'm hoping to find out anything I ca

?

Question New to Forum, wanting help to identify Grandfather's Polish military details if possible

Hi everyone!
    I've been searching through many threads and looking at photos, and am now sure that my Grandfather was in the Polish military of some kind.

I'm hoping to find out anything I can about his uniform. From what I can tell from other threads, he had something to do with machine guns? Any other information would be greatly appreciated!

The only information I have is his name was Stanislaw PUCHALA, born in 1914.

I'm sorry if this is not where I should be posting this - finding all of this a bit overwhelming, having also only just obtained the photograph!

Thanks so much,
    Xina
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New to Forum, wanting help to identify Grandfather's Polish military details  if possible  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New to Forum, wanting help to identify Grandfather's Polish military details  if possible
    P
    Many

Do You know where he was born? I dont see photo in attachment. Wrong link ?

Welcome Xinap Enjoy your stay
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Frozzer View Post
    Do You know where he was born? I dont see photo in attachment. Wrong link ?
    Hi Frozzer! No, I don't know birth place unfortunately. The photo is still 'pending approval' for some reason. I'm not sure what to do next!

?

Thanks Larry! So much knowledge here, it's amazing!
    (Do you by chance know why the photo I attached is saying 'pending approval?)