Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Guy with question

Article about: I have a Gestapo Badge? with what looks like a chain connected to it with charms on it? any idea its value and authenticity ?

Default New Guy with question

I have a Gestapo Badge? with what looks like a chain connected to it with charms on it? any idea its value and authenticity ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Guy with question
    P
    Many

Post some pics if you can.
    We can try to determine authenticity, but would not be able to add a monetary value as that is not really what the forum is about.
    Best Regards,
    Nick

You need to post clear pictures of the front and back in order for us to help..

Welcome to the forum...

Smitty

Welcome to the forum. Let me say this, it is highly unlikely that what you have is authentic. As stated, we cannot tell without good, clear photos. But this type of item has been reproduced since I was a teenager and that is 40 years ago. Better to start your collecting hobby with something more mundane like a Kriegzverdienstkreuz (war merit medal) or something similar. Best wishes, Neil

Default Pictures

How can I post a picture and I'm not really A collector my grandfather passed away and I got all his stuff is dad was an American soldier and this was In his things

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    Post some pics if you can.
    We can try to determine authenticity, but would not be able to add a monetary value as that is not really what the forum is about.
    Best Regards,
    Nick
    I don't know how to post pictures

You need to go to the section titled Art-Décor-Exotica and start a thread for your disc.
    If you copy and paste this into your header.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/technical-design-questions-how-advice/visual-guide-upload-photos-676381/
    This will explain how to post photos.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)