Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Article about: Hello everyone, I'm the probie here now. I'm Rick / 66 / retired Army Officer / Combat Veteran twice; didn't want a three times your a charm / I collect military hats and equip / was fortune

Default new member

Hello everyone, I'm the probie here now. I'm Rick / 66 / retired Army Officer / Combat Veteran twice; didn't want a three times your a charm / I collect military hats and equip / was fortune enough to bring back equip / berets / and knives from Iraqi soldiers in Desert Storm. I served in Germany 3 times and purchased some artifacts back then. I live in Southern Indiana USA on the Ohio River. Looking forward at showing and discussing military artifacts and pics.new member

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement new member
    P
    Many

Welcome Rick,
    I am sure you will find some interesting articles on here to encourage you to collect more!

I'm looking forward to seeing what you picked up in Germany. There was lots of stuff down South compared to what was available up North were I served.

All the best
    Doug

Welcome to the forum Rick.

I hope you will enjoy it here!
    Thank you for your service.

Plus esse, quam simultatur

Thanks ; I was around K-town / Pimasens / Heidelberg / Mannheim / nurrenburg etc. I had another soldier serving with me who was an avid ww2 german award collector....that is a very dicey hobby at best. You have to read a lot and waste a lot of money in order to get the authenic stuff.

LTC Rick

Welcome to WRF Rick ! A fantastic resource here mate, with decent, honest people here !
    Regards
    Paul

Rick,

Welcome and thank you for your service.. I served 22 yrs as an infantryman, (retired ops SGM).. Served in Berlin in the 80s, guarded Rudolf Hess and saw the Wall come down...

Glad to have you here and again thank you for your service..

Ne Desit Virtus..

Rakkasan

Smitty

Hello SGM nice to know we had people like you. I have a teeny piece of the wall.

My officers and senior NCO are heading to Bagdad Green Zone 2005....I'm on the far right as you are looking

LTC Ricknew member

by the way that's a 101 chopper...))

LTC Rick