Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Article about: Hi All, I am a new member here, but not new to collecting militaria. I have been collecting for around 45 years - starting off collecting just about anything military related. Then concentra

?

Default New member

Hi All,

I am a new member here, but not new to collecting militaria. I have been collecting for around 45 years - starting off collecting just about anything military related. Then concentrating on medals - British, Third Reich and then mainly Imperial German. Sold them all(regreting it now), then back to British medals and now mainly British cap badges.Swapped and changed collecting themes mainly due to too many reproductions in each field, only to find my latest interest of cap badges to probably be the worst area for reproductions ! Looking forward to talking to other members.

MM

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New member
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum MM. Looking forward to your participation with all those years of experience!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Many thanks for the welcome. I still have a few TR pieces - a few medals, badges and a few daggers and my interest them is still there and will grow again I'm sure being on this forum. Sure to buy something here from the sales section.

MM