Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Article about: Back on the forum again after many years - its good to be back on a propper forum again! I'm a Norwegian WW2 Youtuber, re-enactor, militaria collector, adventurer, and hobby historian with a

Red face New member

Back on the forum again after many years - its good to be back on a propper forum again!

I'm a Norwegian WW2 Youtuber, re-enactor, militaria collector, adventurer, and hobby historian with a passion for history.

The main focus of my youtube channel is primarily military history, mainly within the second world war (WW2) timeframe. The channel features various content, such as videos on metal detecting, magnet fishing, exploring and visiting historical sites, collecting militaria, reenactment, restoration etc. This channel is strictly non-political and my videos are meant to be fun, educational, and informative. I'm a WW2 re-enactor/living history enthusiast and many of my videos feature tutorials, kit reviews, reenactment footage and information about the hobby. I mainly portray the German side within the timeframe. Collecting militaria is a huge part of my life. Unboxing videos, collectible presentations, and collecting tips, as well as metal detecting and relic hunting are also typical videos on the channel.

WWII History & Reenacting - YouTube

Best regards from Norway
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New member
    P
    Many

As it is against forum rules to have more than one account, I have to ask, what was your former user name?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)