Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

New member - hi everyone

Article about: Hi all Long time interest in ww2 but never really a started a collection but lurking a lot to learn and perhaps find the right pieces. Br Daniel

?

Default New member - hi everyone

Hi all

Long time interest in ww2 but never really a started a collection but lurking a lot to learn and perhaps find the right pieces.

Br
    Daniel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New member - hi everyone
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Daniel. Won't be long before you start collection if you start reading the threads here. Get's pretty addicting.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Welcome to the forum! This is a great place to go to learn about starting a collection. A lot of helpful people to guide you in the right direction of what's real or fake.

-Robyn

?

Thanks guys. Yeah my interest is kicking in - I don’t have an specific item area of interest but some pieces just talk to you when you see them. I love details so I spend a lot of time on research. btw I have created my second thread already and got input so that’s great. Thanks guys
    If you read it - I find fascinating to think of the history behind these items. The watch which accompanied the bracelet is a majetek vojenske.

But items such as iron cross 1st class, nsdap badge, medals from submarine or luftwaffe is interesting.
    Guess I can continue