Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Member, looking for information on what I believe is a WWII mine flag

Article about: Hi all. I came across this site when researching some items belonging to my brother in law's father who was in the 30th infantry. He has many interesting artifacts. There is one item in part

Default New Member, looking for information on what I believe is a WWII mine flag

Hi all. I came across this site when researching some items belonging to my brother in law's father who was in the 30th infantry. He has many interesting artifacts. There is one item in particular that I cannot identify. It is an orange flag measuring 31" x 37" and has what appears to be a Jolly Roger silk screened upon it. I was hoping to upload a photograph of it to see if anyone is able to assist in identifying the item. Thanks for your assistance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Member, looking for information on what I believe is a WWII mine flag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Member, looking for information on what I believe is a WWII mine flag
    P
    Many

Welcome!
    You might want to post some photos of the edges, ties, or any other distinguishing traits.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)