Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

New member from WARSAW

Article about: Hello to all, By way of introduction, I live in Warsaw, Poland and have an interest in both world wars, especially how they affected my home town. This interest was born of the fact that all

Default New member from WARSAW

Hello to all,

By way of introduction, I live in Warsaw, Poland and have an interest in both world wars, especially how they affected my home town. This interest was born of the fact that all of my family was deeply affected by the wars and I in turn, sought more information on these events.

I am an amateur research historian and my specific interest is in the history of the Hotel Europejski in Warsaw. As such, my interest is in anything relating to the hotel and its immediate surroundings. This includes guests of the hotel, events that took place in or near the hotel. I collect photographs and documents on these subjects and given the nature of this forum, I emphasize my interest in war time collectibles on the subject. I have perused many collections and archives around the world for my research, but know that the more 'eyes' and 'ears' I have, the more effective my research can be. In this endeavor, I humbly thank you for any contributions.

Feel free to message me if you have information concerning this historic building and I will gladly take you up on a conversation.

Likewise, I hope my knowledge on various subjects may contribute in the various forums.

My kindest regards to all!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New member from WARSAW
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum!

I have been to your city twice and have enjoyed my time there.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!