Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Member to WRF

Article about: Greetings all, I am very excited to join WRF because of the high quality content I have recently seen on this site, and the type of collectors who populate this site that I am looking to mak

Default New Member to WRF

Greetings all,
    I am very excited to join WRF because of the high quality content I have recently seen on this site, and the type of collectors who populate this site that I am looking to make contact with.
    Since 1989 I have been collecting Knights Cross signatures with a special interest in the W-SS. I would be most interested in hearing from other autograph collectors in this specialized field. I have a collection of over 240 SS-Ritterkreuztraeger but at this point in my collecting, it is getting harder to add new material. Hence where I hope WRF can help. I welcome emails from advanced collectors in the field. I have compiled an extensive archive of autographs so if I can assist any one I'm more than happy to help.
    I have been honoured to have been able to write to many SS-KC winners while they were still alive, and met a number of them at the following Treffens in Germany. I was also fortunate to attend three Treffens in total, two for SS-Pz.Rgt.5 "Wiking" and one for the 1.SS-Pz.Korps in 1992, 1994 and 2001 respectively.
    Looking forward to meeting fellow members!
    Regards, Patrick

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Member to WRF
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome!!! We have a number of members who collect signatures as well as corresponding with former Vets.

Here is a great thread to start

show your signed photos
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)