MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

"new" person m38 helmet

Article about: Hello, First time posting here really, been looking for quite a time though. Recently i came across a m38 helmet, got it quite cheap (20 euro). Ive been collecting german helmets for a while

Smile "new" person m38 helmet

Hello, First time posting here really, been looking for quite a time though.
    Recently i came across a m38 helmet, got it quite cheap (20 euro).
    Ive been collecting german helmets for a while now, but i dont really have any experience for Fallschirmjäger helmets.

Im aware only ET made the helmet.
    The one i am in possession of is marked ET 87 A, i know Quist did test helmets which got marked with an A or B, and did not have a batch number.
    This got me wondering for the m38 DD helmet i have, which does not have a batch number either, and are instead marked with ET 87 A. I know there was no helmet marked size 87, only 66 68 71.

Check photos for more detail.
    Hoping for some information

Sincerely Will
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "new" person m38 helmet   "new" person m38 helmet  

"new" person m38 helmet   "new" person m38 helmet  

"new" person m38 helmet   "new" person m38 helmet  

"new" person m38 helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "new" person m38 helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum Will.

Best to repost you question and photos in a new thread in the section linked below. There you will get the "views" from members knowledgeable in these helmets. Also Photos are typically not allowed in this "Introduction" section to prevent spam.

But as you note, something doesn't seem correct. We will really need to see the photos to answer.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/falls...-helmet-forum/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)